Our Client provides water and sewage services to around several million people in England. Between 2010-2015 they invested more than multiple millions to improve the water and wastewater infrastructure and the environment across the region.
As a direct result of OFWAT driven regulatory programmes and the company’s own technology innovations, they required a significant level of business change resources, to ensure successful delivery of a range of key programmes including OpenWater Market Reform, Customer Experience, Desktop Refresh, MARS (Mobile Asset Resource Scheduling) and PR19 (Price Review).
In line with OFWAT Market Reform directives, to separate Business Retail operations from parent water companies, a major business transformation programme was initiated. Parity is supporting the formation of a new entity and the separation and divestment of operations into the new joint venture. Several points to be considered were:
- Environment – A fast-paced, dynamic, high performing culture with an extremely agile approach
- Compliance – Fixed deadlines for regulatory compliance requiring fast response times and rapid on-site deployment of resources
- Support – On-site account management and resource support
Solution And Approach
With our insistence on exceptional levels of service, and a detailed understanding of our clients culture and business requirements, Parity provided and continues to provide a rapid and accurate end-to-end consultancy service. Parity manages the day-to-day service delivery and client management of associate consultants, and on completion of projects, Parity consultants are available to facilitate a handover, ensuring the business has ‘lessons learned ‘and a thorough knowledge transfer to enable successful future project implementations.
With programmes currently still in progress, Parity continues to support the business’ transformation with expert consultancy, additionally, Parity now manages the placement of high performing Business Analysis Graduates as part of a rigorous three-year training and development scheme.
The key reasons for selecting Parity initially, and awarding the contract following competitive tender were:
- Exclusive access to an established consultant network of top graduates to C-Level executives
- Flexibility, cost effective and rapid delivery of high level consultants
- A national reach with a local presence
- An aligned company culture and shared values